TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 is to be released in the month of November/December 2021. The last date for the submission of online applications for the posts of Group 4 2021 is in the month of January 2021. After the release of notification, we can apply online through the website @ https://apply.tnpscexams.in. In this post, all the details about TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 are given. It includes TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Selection Process, Notification, Qualification, Exam Date 2021, Cut off and Results. You can also see the updated TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021, released by the tnpsc commission. Kindly use the information for your’s knowledge. Any further doubts and queries, feel free to ask in the comment section. Let’s Go…
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Conditions Age Limit
- Educational & Technical Qualification
- Posts and Salary Details
- Exam and Registration Fee
- Mode of Payment
- Knowledge in Tamil
- Certificate of Physical Fitness
- TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2021
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Date
- TNPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket
- TNPSC Group 4 Results
- TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online
- Important Dates of Group 4 Exam 2021
- Useful links of TNPSC Group 4 Exam
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online
In short details about TNPSC Group 4 Exam are given in the below table for your reference.
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam|
|Conduction Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Mode of Application||TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2021 Last Date – Apply Online Now|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||Tamil & English|
|Salary range||Rs.19,500 – 62,000/ – (Level 8)|
|TNPSC help desk||044-25332833|
|Exam Date 2021||November/December 2021|
|Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021 Notification… Click Here|
The Combined Civil Service Examination of TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021 has been conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Examination. The Notification of the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2021 is declared by the TNPSC Commission on their Official Website.
The Official TNPSC Group 4 syllabus 2021 and TNPSC Group 4 Date 2021 Apply Online released @ tnpsc.gov.in
In the Examination of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021 Notification – It contains all the details about TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021 such as Number of Vacancies, Important Dates and Exam Date, Fee Structure such as Examination Fee and Registration Fee, Date and Time of Written Examination, Last date to Apply, Last date for Submission of Online Application, Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank or Post Office, Concession of Examination Fee.
And, it also contains the details of Payment Mode i.e, Online | Offline Mode, TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021, TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2021, Age Qualification and Limit, Education and Technical Qualification, Physical Fitness, Computer Qualification, Knowledge in Tamil, Cash Security, Scheme of Examination i.e, OMR Method | Objective Type, Centre of Examination, Selection Procedure, How to Apply Instructions, Upload of Documents Instructions and it also mentions, what are the subjects to study for TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021 examination related to TNPSC Group 4 syllabus.
TNPSC Group 4 Last Date to Apply 2021 ……Click Here
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit :
TNPSC Age Limit for Group 4 is given below. It is based on the previous tnpsc group 4 notification & TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021. It will be useful for your reference.
VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
|Sl.No||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age ( should have completed )||Maximum Age ( should not have completed )|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||21 Years||40 Years|
Note-1: “Others” [ i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
For the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
|Sl.No||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age ( should have completed )||Maximum Age ( should not have completed )|
|1.||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|2.||Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 Years||30 Years|
|3.||“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||18 Years||32 Years|
|4.||For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 Years||35 Years|
Explanation: “No maximum age limit” shall mean that the candidates should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of Notification or at the time of selection / appointment to the post.
Note: 1 “Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Note: 2 Age Limit for the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist-Grade -III.
(i) No maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes who possess a General Educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e. who have passed P.U.C / H.S.C / Diploma /Degree).
TNPSC Group 4 Qualification
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Qualification is provided below. Generally, TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021 is classified into two categories. They are:
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification
Applicants should possess the following or equivalent qualifications.
|NAME OF THE POST||QUALIFICATION|
|Village Administrative Officer||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies|
to College Courses of studies.
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Non – Security), JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Security), BILL COLLECTOR GRADE I, FIELD SURVEYOR, DRAFTSMAN||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies|
to College Courses of studies.
|TYPIST||I. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:-
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower / Junior Grade in Tamil.
Note: Selection Procedure for Typist
|STENO-TYPIST (GRADE- III)||I. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Note: Selection Procedure for Steno-Typist (Grade-III)
Note: “Intermediate Grade is not equivalent to Senior Grade.”
Note: 1. Those who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
2. Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification should upload evidence for such claim in the form of Government Order (G.O.) issued prior to date of this Notification. The G.O. issued after the date of Notification will not be accepted. A list of Typewriting and Short-Hand Qualification equivalent to Lower Grade or Higher as the case may be is provided in Annexure-III.
For recruitment to the post of Field Surveyor, other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in Industrial Training Institutes.
COMPUTER QUALIFICATION (for Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade – III):
Candidates should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Note: “Candidates who do not possess the said qualification (viz. Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation) conducted by the Technical Education Department may also apply. If selected, they should acquire such qualification within the period of their probation”.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Posting Details 2021
TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Salary Details 2021 are provided in the given table. It is based on TNPSC Group 4 previous year Notification.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post & Post Code No.||Name of the Service & Service Code No.||Scale of pay|
|1.||Village Administrative Officer (Post Code 2025)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Service Code. 050)||Rs.19,500 – 62,000/ – (Level 8)|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Non – Security) (Post Code: 2600)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Service Code. 006)|
|3.||Junior Assistant (Security) (Post Code: 2400)|
|4.||Bill Collector, Grade-I (Post Code: 2500)|
|5.||Field Surveyor (Post Code: 2800)||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (Service Code. 006)|
|6.||Draftsman (Post Code: 2900)|
|7.||Typist (Post Code: 2200)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service / Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service (Service Code. 006)|
|8.||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) (Post Code: 2300)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Service Code. 006)||Rs.20,600 – 65,500/- (Level 10)|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Fee Details
Applications are invited only through online mode for direct recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Posts) (Group-4 Services) [Service Code No.004].
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. (The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
|Registration Fee For One Time Registration ( Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 with|
G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department,
dated 01.03.2017 ) Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system
paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time
Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying
the registration fee for this recruitment.
|Examination Fee [ Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online|
application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below ]
Mode of Payment of Exam Fee
- Examination fee for Examination Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank/post office within 4 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who had already registered in One Time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / Indian Bank/ Post Office.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc.,will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment. (One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment.)
Note:- The fees once paid to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be refunded to the applicants under any circumstances.
Knowledge in Tamil – TNPSC Group 4 Exam
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Certificate of Physical Fitness – TNPSC Group 4 Exam
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness in the form prescribed below:-
|Name of the Posts||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness||Standard of Vision Prescribed|
|For all posts||Form prescribed for posts in Tamil Nadu Ministerial|
Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and
Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
|Standard –III or better.|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure 2021
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination of TNPSC Group 4 Exam, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Simply, the tnpsc group 4 selection process is as:
- The selection will be purely based on written exam marks.
- There will be no interview for TNPSC Group 4 exam
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2021
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD):-
Below you can see the scheme of examination of TNPSC Group 4. Interestingly, below given Group 4 Exam Pattern is common to TNPSC Group 2 and 2a Prelims Exam.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
for selection (All Communities)
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)|
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items)
General Tamil / General English (100 items) (Total = 200 items)
i) Two types of question papers will be set.
Type- 1:- General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). (Subject code: 002)
Type-2:- General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). (Subject code: 001)
Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
ii) The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
- Single paper
- Objective Type Questions
- SSLC Standard
- The minimum marks required to qualify this exam is 90.
- There will be one paper with a total of 200 questions which carries a total of 300 marks
- The questions will be objective type
- The time duration of TNPSC Group 4 exam is 3 hours
- The exam can be written either in English or in Tamil
|TNPSC Group 4 Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||262.5|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)||25||37.5|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks is 90 Marks||1|
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2021
The links of TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus are provided below in both Tamil and English Languages. It will be useful for your preparation of TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam.
Official TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil…..Click Here
Official TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in English…..Click Here
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021
Latest News on Group 4 Exam Date 2021
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is announcing the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021. The Commission of TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021 has scheduled the Exam Date on the month of Nov | Dec 2021. The TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket will be upload on their Official Link in Online mode only. You will be Download the TNPSC Group 4 Admit card from their site and take it as Print out for your TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021. Candidates should check your TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card before the TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam. You should carefully check your Name, Address, Photo, Center and then finally your Roll Number and Application Number of TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021 and the details are updated here as per the latest official notification by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on its official website @tnpsc.gov.in.
To Check the latest updated NEWS or Calendar of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021, kindly follow our website regularly and prepare well for your TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021
To know more about TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date….Click Here
Recently, the important dates of TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021 has announced by the TNPSC Commission @tnpsc.gov.in The Commission has conducting the TNPSC Group 4 Examination 2021 for various posts. They are looking to get the more service-minded people for the posts of different qualification by conducting the Group 4 Exam 2021.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Hall Ticket will be released by the TNPSC Commission on their Official Website.
TNPSC Group 4 Results
To Know the TNPSC Group 4 Result….Click Here
In the Official website of TNPSC, they will release all the TNPSC Group Exam Result. We will update, whenever they release the result on their website. Follow our website regularly.
How to apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in | www.tnpscexams.net | www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Applicant should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination, Government employee, etc., will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the submission of online application. Once an application is submitted no further request for change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Some more Details…
The Official Website link is provided below for the Candidates to know more information about the TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam.
To know more about TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam….Click Here
To Know the TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Date and other details of the TNPSC Group 4 Posts Examination use the above mentioned links. In the Official website, TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus is also available. We are also provided TNPSC Group 4 syllabus in PDF format in this page. It will be useful for your knowledge.
And to get more details about the TNPSC Group 4 Posts 2021 Examination and other various TNPSC Group Exam Date and Education related queries, kindly follow our Website.
TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Important Dates
Below we give you Important Dates for Group 4 Notification 2021. We are expecting in the month of Nov/Dec 2021, as per our TNPSC Official Calendar 2021. But, Due to Covid-19 issue, it may be delayed. Anyway, Don’t wait for the Notification. Start your Preparation now itself.
|Notification Date||November 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||January 2022|
|Written Exam Date||March 2022|
|Result Date (Expected)||May 2022|
Some Useful Links for Group 4 Exam 2021
|1||TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021||Coming Soon|
|2||TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2021||Click Here|
|3||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2021 Pdf Download||Coming Soon|
|4||TNPSC Group 4 2021 Apply Online||Apply Now|
|5||How to Apply||Click Here|
|6||TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper 2021||Coming Soon|
|7||TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Paper||Coming Soon|
|8||Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2021||Click Here|
|9||PSTM Certificate Format||Coming Soon|
|10||TNPSC Group 4 Result||Click Here|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is responsible for recruiting the staff to work into the Tamil Nadu state’s public services such as Tamil Nadu Ministerial service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Service and Tamil Nadu Secretarial service etc…
As per official TNPSC Annual calendar 2021, TNPSC Group 4 notification 2021 and its application form will be released soon… We are expecting in Nov/Dec 2021.
The Minimum Cut off marks for TNPSC Group 4 Exam is 90 marks. Candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be allowed for document verification followed by counselling.
First go to their Official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in And then, Click the Column of Download Hall Ticket of Group 4. You should provide application number or login ID and date of birth. TNPSC will release group 4 hall tickets just before 10 days of the exam date.
Based on 7th pay commission, the TNPSC 4 salary is Rs. 20210 excluding HRA and other allowances. This salary is same for all posts that falls under TNPSC Group 4 services. To know more about the salaries of Group 4, kindly follow their official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Any Degree, to appear and cleared. Some posts have specified Degree for the Qualification.
TNPSC will release Group 4 application form and schedule as soon as on their Official website. Kindly follow our website for further details.
The application fee is Rs. 150. The candidates will also be need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100. The Exam Fee is exempted However for SC/ST and PwD candidates. If you register OTR means, you have not pay application fee of Rs.150
First go to their Official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in And then, Click the Column of Result of Group 4. By entering your application number, you can see the result of Written Examination. Applicants can check their TNPSC Group 4 Result 2021 along with their obtained score and cut off marks.
For all posts is 18 Years minimum to all categories. No maximum age limit. Reservation Policy is present for Lower Castes.
For applying TNPSC Group 4 exam 2021, a candidate should go to the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in and then select the TNPSC Group 4 Notification post that you want to apply. Before to apply the post, you should apply and complete the one time registration process, for the first time applying persons. It will be Validity for 5 years.
No documents need be uploaded while submitting online application for this recruitment. The applicants must upload / submit the documents when called for specifically. If the required certificate is not uploaded when called for and if the certificate uploaded by the applicant is not clear and not readable, the application will be rejected without any further notice.
Last Date to submit the online application will be declared in their official website. To know the last date to submit the application for TNPSC Group 4 2021 Posts is please visit our website.