TNPSC Group 1 Posts 2021
Many aspirants of the TNPSC Group 1 Exam are preparing seriously without any consistency. But, due to COVID 19 issue, the TNPSC Group 1 2021 Exam is postponed without any further date confirmation. As per recent activities of the TNPSC Commission, we can expect in the month of September/November 2021. In this post, all the details about the TNPSC Group 1 Posts are given. The Official Notification includes TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021, Syllabus, Selection Process, Salary Details, Qualification, Exam Date, Cut off and Results. Here, we are given full details about the Group 1 Exam from the reference of the official TNPSC Notification. Kindly use the information for your’s knowledge. Any further doubts and queries, feel free to ask in the comment section. Let’s Go…
- Eligibility Conditions
- Posts and Salary Details
- Vacancy Details
- Exam and Registration Fee
- Examination Fee Concession
- Mode of Payment
- Knowledge in Tamil
- Examination Centres
- Upload of Documents
- Last Date
- Selection Process
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021 [Prelims]
- TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus [Prelims and Mains]
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date
- TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
- TNPSC Group 2 Results
- How to Apply
- Important Dates of Group 2 Exam 2021
- Useful links of TNPSC Group 2 Exam
Briefly, the details of TNPSC Group 1 Posts are provided in the table. The TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2021 is mentioned here is as per the TNPSC Annual Planner 2021. Due to COVID 19 pandemic, it may be delayed.
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 1 Posts|
|Conduction Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online – Apply Now|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||Tamil & English|
|Salary range||Rs. 37200-117600|
|TNPSC help desk||044-25332833|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date 2021||January 2021 [Finished]|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2021||October 2021 [Expected]|
The Combined Civil Service Examination of TNPSC Group 1 posts has been conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Examination. The Official Notification of the TNPSC Group 1 Examination is declared by the TNPSC Commission on their Official Website. TNPSC Group 1 2021 is released @tnpsc.gov.in.
The Notification of TNPSC Group 1 2021 Examination, contains all details about the examination of TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021 such as Number of Vacancies, Important Dates and Exam Dates, Fee Structure such as Examination Fee and Registration Fee, Date and Time of Written Examination, Last date to Apply, Last date for Submission of Online Application, Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank or Post Office, Concession of Examination Fee.
And, it also contains the details of Payment Mode i.e, Online|Offline Mode, TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021, TNPSC Group 1 syllabus, Age Qualification and Limit, Education and Technical Qualification, Physical Fitness, Computer Qualification, Knowledge in Tamil, Cash Security, Scheme of Examination i.e, OMR Method|Objective Type, Centre of Examination, Selection Procedure, How to Apply Instructions, Upload of Documents Instructions and also mentioned, what are the subjects to study for the TNPSC Group 1 2021 examination related to TNPSC Group 1 syllabus.
TNPSC Group 1 application date 2022 will be announced soon…
To know more…CLICK HERE
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility 2021 Criteria, i.e age limit details are provided in the below table. It is based on the TNPSC Group 1 2021 Notification.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Age ( For All )||Maximum Age|
|For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes||For “Others” [i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes )||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)|
|(i) For applicants possessing any degree 21 Years 37 Years 32 Years||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|(ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.||21 Years||38 Years||33 Years|
Note: Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM) and BCM who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/appointment to the post.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Qualification is classified into two categories. They are tnpsc group 1 educational qualification and physical qualification.
- Educational Qualification
- Physical Qualification
TNPSC Group 1 Educational Qualifications Details
Applicants should possess the following or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Provided that, other things being equal, preference will be given to the applicants, who possess the qualification mentioned against each of the following posts:-
[Applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination should upload and submit evidence relating to all claims including preferential qualifications, if any, claimed by them when called for]
(i) The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., 10th + HSC or it’s equivalent + U.G. Degree from the recognised Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
(ii) The applicants, who have written the final year degree examination, may also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services, subject to the condition that they should produce the proof of having passed the degree examination while uploading the original documents for the main written examination (the last date for this activity would be announced later) failing which they will not be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
(iii) The applicants, who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S or any other Medical Examination, but have not completed the internship, may also apply to the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services, subject to the condition that they should submit a copy of the certificate from the concerned authority of the University/Institution that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination when admitted to the main written examination. In such cases, the applicants will be required to produce at the time of their certificate verification for oral test, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University/ Institution that they had completed all requirements (including completion of internship) for the award of the degree.
(iv)Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for the equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Physical Qualification and Physical Fitness certificate
Applicants applying for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat. I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) must possess the following Physical Qualifications:-
Certificate for Physical Qualification
i. Among the applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination those who opt for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) should produce a certificate from a Medical Officer of/or above the rank of an Assistant Surgeon appointed by the Government to the Government Medical Institution obtained on or after 20.01.2021 containing the following particulars when called for:-
ii. However, in the case of woman applicants applying for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) chest measurement and weight need not be specified in the said certificate.
iii. The applicants who fail to produce the Physical Qualification Certificate along with other documents when called for will not be considered for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services). Subsequent claims for these posts will not be entertained.
iv. An applicant selected for appointment to the post of Deputy Collector must satisfy the Medical Board in Tamil Nadu as to his/her physique, fitness and capacity for active outdoor work.
v. An applicant selected for appointment to the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) must satisfy the Medical Board in Tamil Nadu as to his/her physique, fitness and capacity for active outdoor work and must be certified by the Superintendent of Government Ophthalmic Hospital in Chennai that his/her vision comes up to the requirements prescribed in the rules without the use of contact glasses.
vi. Applicants with defective vision should upload and submit an eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist when called for along with other documents.
vii. The applicants once selected by the Commission to the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) based on their option but who failed to satisfy the Medical Board in respect of their Physical fitness will forfeit their selection and they will not be considered for re-allotment to any other posts.
Certificate of Physical Fitness Applicants selected for appointment to the posts included in Group-I Services will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below before his/her appointment.
The below table has TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019 details. It will be useful for your reference. The total number of vacancies is 139. The number of TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021 is reduced compared to Notification 2019.
|Sl.No||Name of the Posts and Post Codes||Name of the Service||No. of vacancies||Scale of pay|
|1.||Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||27|| |
Level 22 Rs.56100-177500 (Revised Scale)
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|4.||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code: 1004)||Tamil Nadu Co operative Service||13|
|5.||District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||Tamil Nadu Registration Service||7|
|6.||Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||15|
|7.||District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||Tamil Nadu General Service||8|
|8.||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||2|
|Sl.No||Name of the Posts and Post Codes||Name of the Service||No. of vacancies||Scale of pay|
|1.||Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||18|| |
Level 22 Rs.56100-177500 (Revised Scale)
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||19|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||10|
|4.||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code: 1004)||Tamil Nadu Co operative Service||14|
|5.||Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||7|
|6.||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||1|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the posts included in the Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I Services). It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through the One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards the registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. (The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
|Registration Fee For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms). No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017)Note: i) Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment. ii) Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.||Rs.150/-|
|Preliminary Examination Fee Note The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.||Rs.100/-|
|Main Written Examination Fee Note The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the results of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission if they are not eligible for fee concession.||Rs.200/-|
(Both for Preliminary and Main Written Examination)
Applicants can avail exemption from payment of the examination fee as per the following eligibility criteria: Note:
- The total number of free chances availed will be calculated on the basis of claims made in previous applications, either via a single One Time Registration ID or multiple One Time Registration ID or applications made without One Time Registration ID.
- The number of free chances availed by the applicants may be verified by the Commission at any stage of the selection process.
- An applicant who makes a false claim for exemption from payment of application fee by suppressing information regarding his/her previous application(s) is liable to rejection of application and debarment from appearing for all future examinations and selections conducted by the Commission.
- Applicants are directed to carefully choose the option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ regarding availing of the fee concession. The choice made, cannot be modified or edited after successful submission of the application.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest, to keep an account of the number of times fee concession has been availed, irrespective of the information displayed in the <Application History> of the applicant dashboard.
- An application (irrespective of the post applied for) claiming fee concession will operate to exclude one chance from the number of free chances allowed.
- Applicants who have availed the maximum number of free chances permitted / applicants who do not wish to avail of the fee concession/applicants who are not eligible for fee concession shall choose the option ‘No’ against the query regarding fee concession. Such applicants shall thereafter pay the requisite fee through the prescribed mode of payment.
- Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application, in time will result in the rejection of the application.
- Examination fee for Examination Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank/post office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who had already registered in the One Time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for the One Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / Indian Bank/ Post Office.
- Applicants can avail of the exemption from paying the examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment. (One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for the Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as a prescribed examination fee for this recruitment.)
Note:- The fees once paid to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be refunded to the applicants under any circumstances.
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
The Preliminary Examination will be held at the following Centres:
(i) Applicants should choose any one of the above centres for writing the examination.
(ii) Request for change of centre will not be considered. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”).
(iii)The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the applicants.
(iv)Applicants should appear for the Written Examination / Physical Test / Certificate Verification / Oral Test at their own expense.
Main Written Examination will be held at Chennai (Code:0100) only.
Applicants should upload the required documents for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificate is not uploaded by the applicant within the stipulated time, his / her application will be rejected.
The Online Application can be submitted up to 19.02.2021 till 11.59 p.m.,
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus and Posts details – SCHEME FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION, MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND ORAL TEST
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (SINGLE PAPER) (OBJECTIVE TYPE) MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND ORAL TEST Note: (For both Preliminary and Main Written Examination) 1. The questions on General Studies will be set in both Tamil and English. 2. Refer para 18 of “Instructions to Applicants” in regard to instructions to be followed while appearing for competitive examinations conducted by the Commission. 3. The Syllabus for both the Preliminary Examination and Main Written Examination are available in the Commission’s Website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ and also in the Annexure-I of this notification.
The selection will be purely based on written exam marks and interview marks.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination – Objective Type Written Exam
- Stage-II: Mains Examination – Descriptive Type Written Exam
- Stage-III: Oral Test – Interview
- Stage-IV: Certificate Verification
The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the applicants who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 50 times the number of applicants to be recruited having regard to the rule of reservation of appointments. However, in each reservation group, all the applicants who secure the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups shall also be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed 1:50 ratio. No supplemental list will be published in the place of rejected applicants (or) applicants who have failed to send documents for verification.
The links to the TNPSC Group 1 2021 Syllabus are provided below in both Tamil and English Languages. It will be useful for your preparation for TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
Official TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus in Tamil…Click Here
Official TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus in Tamil…Click Here
Official TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus in English…Click Here
Official TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus in English…Click Here
News UpDate on TNPSC Group 1 2021 Exam Date
The TNPSC Group 1 2021 Hall Ticket will be upload on their Official Link in Online mode only. You will be Download the TNPSC Group 1 Admit card from their site and take it as Print out for your TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021. Candidates should check their TNPSC Group 1 admit card before the TNPSC Group 1 Examination 2021. You should carefully check your Name, Address, Photo, Center and then finally your Roll Number and Application Number of TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2021.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date 2021 – Download Here
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2021 – Download Here
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2021 and the details are updated here as per the latest official notification by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on its official website tnpsc.gov.in To check the latest updated NEWS or Calendar of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2021, kindly follow our website regularly and prepare well for your TNPSC Group 1 Examination 2021.
Recently, the important dates of TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2021 have been announced by the TNPSC Commission @tnpsc.gov.in The Commission has conducted the TNPSC Group 1 Posts and Salary Details 2021 for various posts. They are looking to get more service-minded people for the posts of different qualifications by conducting the Group 1 Exam 2021.
The TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card will be released by the TNPSC Commission on their Official Website @tnpsc.gov.in
The Official Website link is provided in this article for the Candidates to know more information about the TNPSC Group 1 Examination 2021.
To Know the TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result…Click Here
To Know the TNPSC Group 2 Mains Result…Click Here
On the Official website of TNPSC, they will release all the TNPSC Group Exam Results. We will update, whenever they release the result on their website. Follow our website regularly.
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned images of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create an applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Applicant should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD are given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination, Government employee, etc., will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of online application. Once an application is submitted no further request for change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for the next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Below we give you Important Dates for Group 1 Notification 2021. The TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2021 is in the month of May 2021, as per our TNPSC Official Calendar 2021. But, Due to the Covid-19 issue, it is postponed without any date confirmation. Anyway, Don’t wait for the Notification. Start your preparation now itself.
|Notification Date||November 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application||November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||December 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date||Jan 2021|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result||Mar 2021|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date||Sep/Oct 2021 [Expected]|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result||–|
|1||TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022||Coming Soon|
|2||TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2022||Click Here|
|3||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download||Coming Soon|
|4||TNPSC Group 1 2022 Apply Online||Apply Now|
|5||How to Apply||Click Here|
|6||TNPSC Group 1 Model Question Paper||Coming Soon|
|7||TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper||Coming Soon|
|8||Group 1 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|9||PSTM Certificate Format||Coming Soon|
|10||TNPSC Group 1 Result||Click Here|
What is TNPSC?
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is responsible for recruiting the staff to work into the Tamil Nadu state’s public services such as Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Service and Tamil Nadu Secretarial service etc…
When will be TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 come?
TNPSC Group 1 notification 2021 and its application form is released on Jan 2021. The Online Application can be submitted up to 19.02.2021 till 11.59 p.m.
What is the cut off marks for the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam?
The Minimum Cut off mark for the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam is 90 marks. Candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be allowed for Group 1 Mains.
How to download TNPSC Group 1 hall ticket 2021?
First, go to their Official website @www.tnpsc.gov.in. And then, Click the Column of Download Hall Ticket of Group 1. You should provide the application number or login ID and date of birth. TNPSC will release group 1 hall tickets just before 10 days of the exam date.
What is the Salary of TNPSC Group 1?
Based on the 7th pay commission, the TNPSC 1 salary is Rs. 56100 excluding HRA and other allowances. This salary is the same for all posts that fall under TNPSC Group 1 Service. To know more about the salaries of Group 1, kindly follow their official website @www.tnpsc.gov.in
What is the qualification for TNPSC 1 Exam?
Any Degree, to appear and cleared. Some Preference of posts will be given to a specific Degree.
What is the last date to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2021?
TNPSC will be releasing the Group 1 application form and schedule so only on their Official website. Kindly follow our website for further details.
What is the application fees for TNPSC Group 1?
The application fee is Rs. 150. The candidates will also need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100. The Exam Fee is exempted However for SC/ST and PwD candidates. If you register OTR means, you do have not to pay the application fee of Rs.150
How to Check TNPSC Group 1 Result 2021?
First, go to their Official website @www.tnpsc.gov.in. And then, Click the Column of Result of Group 1. By entering your application number, you can see the result of the Written Examination. Applicants can check their TNPSC Group 1 Result 2021 along with their obtained score and cut off marks.
What is TNPSC Group 1 Posts Age Limit?
For all the posts is 21 Years minimum to all categories. Reservation Policy is present for Lower Castes.
How to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam?
For applying TNPSC group 1 exam 2021, a candidate should go to the official website @tnpsc.gov.in and then select the TNPSC Group 1 Notification post that you want to apply for. Before to apply the post, you should apply and complete the one time registration process, for the first time applying persons. It will be Validity for 5 years.