TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil & English
The links of the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus are provided below in both Tamil and English Languages. It will be useful for your preparation for TNPSC Group 4 2022. The Combined Civil Service Examination of TNPSC Group 4 Exam has been conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Examination. The Notification of the TNPSC Group 4 Posts 2022 and the Examination is declared by the TNPSC Commission on their Official Website. TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date is clearly mentioned in their Official Group 4 Notification.
From this Year 2022, TNPSC Commission is changed the Syllabus of TNPSC Group 4 Exam. And, all the details are clearly mentioned in the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022. It is given below for your reference. Kindly take the point before applying for the exam. It will be useful for your preparation for TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2022. Further the links of the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus are provided below in both Tamil and English Languages. This is the first set of tnpsc group 4 exam for the changed New Pattern.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil & English 2022
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Selection Procedure
Most of the candidates had checked the official answer keys of TNPSC Group 4 Exam on their website link. After checking the cut off analysis of Group 4 Exam, the aspirants are eagarly waiting for the TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022. As per the Notification of TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022, the Group 4 Result is to be release on the month of October 2022. The TNPSC Group 4 Exam consists of 200 questions and is for a total of 300 marks. Each right answer carries 1.5 marks. Candidates can count the total number of right answers and multiply it by 1.5 to get their final prelim score.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam is Only One Stage Examination Process. It has one paper consists of General Tamil with General Studies. The Question Paper has 150 marks from General Tamil and 150 marks from General Studies. There is no provision of negative marking. Below you can see the scheme of examination of TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission‟s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
- After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Counselling for Departmental Unit allotment in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Simply, the tnpsc group 4 selection process is as:
1. The selection will be purely based on written exam marks. 2. There will be no interview for TNPSC Group 4 exam
The Selection Process is completely given in the official notification of 2022 TNPSC Group 4 Notification. You can refer, if you have any doubts.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
Scheme of Examination (Objective Type) – OMR Method
Below you can see the scheme of examination of TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
- The Part-B of the answer sheets will be evaluated only, if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks 40% (i.e., 60 Marks) in Part-A.
- Total marks secured in Part-A and Part-B taken together will be considered for ranking.
- The questions in Part-A will be set in Tamil only. The questions in Part-B will be set both in Tamil and English.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern is clearly mentioned in their official jobs notification.
Virkoz Kalvi app is only made for TNPSC Group 4 Aspirants. Entirely Free Google Play Store App. Download and Use it.
As per Notification, the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus covers the topics from:
1. General Science
2. Currents Affairs
4. History and Culture of India
5. Indian Polity
6. Indian Economy
7. Indian National Movement
& some more @TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022
Virkoz Kalvi app – TNPSC Group 4 Study Materials App. Download and Use it.
The TNPSC Group 4 Posts 2022 is Single Stage Examination. It means, there is Only One Round of Selection Process. more @tnpsc group 4 Exam pattern
1. Single paper
2. Objective Type Questions
3. 10th Standard
4. TNPSC Group 4 exam is a qualifying exam.
5. The minimum mark required to qualify for this exam is 90.
6. There will be one paper with a total of 200 questions which carries a total of 300 marks.
7. The questions will be in objective type.
8. The time duration of the TNPSC Group 4 exam is 3 hours.
9. The exam can be written either in English or in Tamil.
more details @2022 tnpsc group 4 exam pattern